Monday, May 20, 2013

Old Ship - by Doodle Pantry

Hello and welcome to my blog! 
Today I am featuring a digital image
 from Doodle Pantry called
Old Ship. 
What a great image to use 
for those guy cards!!
 I never seem to have enough 
great masculine images.


For this card, I first distressed the image with some tea dye Distress ink using the direct to paper technique.
 I then went back with a brush and used the Distress inks as watercolors to add more color.

Thanks for visiting today!
Have a great day and stop by again!

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely gorgeous. What a great masculine card with fresh colors, beautiful coloring and great layout. Love the doodling!

Debbie said...

Awesome male card!! I'm always looking for inspiration for them! I love the inking of the image!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You would think I would hurry and do a card with this awesome image. You did a beautiful job and made me long for days at the beach...which is coming up in just a few days.

Glittered Paws said...

What an awesome man card - love this image and it works for just about any "manly" occasion.

Dawn Frost said...

Very nice CAS card, great sentiment!