Friday, March 15, 2013


Hello!! Welcome to release day for
 Clearly Digi Stamps!! 


Always a fun and exciting day at my blog!!

My first card features a digi designed by Lisa Lara called "Camera Action"

I love my camera so this was right up my alley!!!

I had this cute camera paper in my stash!
 Thought it was a great time to use it!

For this card I tried to stay monochromatic by using only grays and black adding just a pop of red to add some interest. 
I colored with colored pencil and blended with mineral spirits.

My second card uses a digi designed by Austin Owens, 
called "Shoes". Who doesn't love shoes????


This digi reminds me of a pair of sandals I
 had that I absolutely loved!

My background paper is from Jillibean and I used colored pencils and a little bit of distress ink to kind of antique the paper. The flags are a die cut from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for visiting today!!

Head on over to see what is new at
 Clearly Digi Stamps!!

Stop by again soon!
 


No comments: