Friday, November 2, 2012

CIC #63 Critters

Hello and welcome to 
Clearly Digital Stamps
 Monthly CIC challenge!

 Challenge #63 was to use a
 critter on your card!
 I used a new digi by Lisa Lara. 


This set has the cutest kitty images!!

I watercolored the images 
with watercolor crayons. 
The rose is something I have had 
in my stash for a long time! 
Finally had a reason to use it!

I hope you will join us this 
month for this challenge!
 All you need to do is use 
a critter on your card!
Have fun!

3 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the cat card. I host a weekly challenge at Speedy TV Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk, challenge #17 is Cat Wild or Domestic. Membership is free to join MFP. Please ck it out, join, enter & let them know I sent you. Thanks.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

Linda Anderson said...

This is so cute Barb!!! Love the stripes on your kitty's tail!!!

Linda

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Do you just LOVE Lisa's stuff? She is amazing! And as always, I love what you do with these digis to make them your own!