Monday, July 16, 2012

It's all about AUSTIN!

Todays post features a new digital artist I have found - 


 I LOVE her digi's!

 She has recently joined the design team at Clear Dollar Stamps.
 I hope you will love her as much as I do!!

My cards today use her digis from the Tea Party set!


I distress the paper with distress inks and then colored with colored pencil. 
Background paper is from Graphic 45.
 Makes me just want to have a tea party!!

Card #2 is the teapot digi from the set.


I added color to this one with watercolor crayons. 
The rose is made from felt. rolled rose die from My Favorite Things.

Head on over to Austin's site: Austie Bost to check out her other designs!!
 I'm pretty sure you will be seeing a lot of her on my blog!!

Come back soon!


3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful images and love your cards, especially the wonky tea pot one! Fun and delightful work!
hugs
glenda

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! You did such a great job on these! Did you see I already posted one of yours on my blog?? It's a big day, lol!!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! You did such a great job on these! Did you see I already posted one of yours on my blog?? It's a big day, lol!!