Sunday, July 1, 2012

Doodle Pantry July Release!!

Hello!! It's hard to believe it's July already!!!! 
Laurie at Doodle Pantry has some 
super cute new digis being released this month!!
I thought I'd share my card using the digi Bottle Rocket Ants. 
Just in time for the 4th of July!

Those silly ants are always up to something!
I made this card a 5 x 7 size. 
I distressed the white paper with distress ink to 
make it match the background paper. 
After I colored the image with colored pencils,
 I added more distress ink. 
I'll be back this week with more from Doodle Pantry!
Thanks for stopping today!


11 comments:

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

OHhhhh my gosh! Could that BE any cuter?? Love it the design, and (as always) I LOVE what you do with the art!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Barb - so darn cute with the little rocket ants. Love it for the 4th!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

So darn cute! Love this fun, fabulous creation.

Glenda Atkins said...

Neat card, love the faux stitching around the image frame and sentiment! Those ants are off having way too much fun again:O)

Donna said...

Just love your rocket ants. They are so much fun to create with. Outstanding 4th of July card!

Jennie said...

Awesome card! Aren't those ants just the cutest!! Love your card :D

Linda Anderson said...

So adorable Barb!! Those silly ants look like they are flying off the page, and having a grand time doing so!! Happy 4th.

Linda

Dawn Frost said...

Love those ants, they're always up to something! I really like how you did the faux stitching Barb!

Patti P. said...

This is cute!!! Great job on the papers and I love the way you layered the label dies.
Have a great 4th of July!

Marsha said...

So cute. Love the doodles around the edges. Great coloring.

Lorianna said...

This is so cute!!
I just LOVE your coloring, and the doodles top it off
HUGS