Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh MY Ant! Doodle Pantry Challenge #24

This is post number three for me today!
 What a way to start out June! 


This card is for the Doodle Pantry June challenge!
 Just for entering this fun challenge, you will 
get the digi Kite Ants for FREE! 
The only rule for this challenge is you must use a Doodle Pantry image.


This challenge runs from June 1 - 24 so you have plenty of time to join in!

This is another new release from Doodle Pantry called
 Oh my Ant! 
This little guy just makes me laugh out loud. 


I colored the image with colored pencils.
Thanks for stopping today! 
I hope you will join us at Doodle Pantry!






10 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so fun! Great mix of papers with this super cute image. And your layout looks fantastic!

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, love this ant image,it is so versatile, you can make it work for so many different occasions and circumstances! Love your card.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this layout - works so cute with the "Oh My" ant!

AllisonG said...

This 'lil ant is so adorable! Did you heat emboss the sentiment? It looks cool - really glossy.

Sarah said...

Aw how cute!! And I love the paper you used!!

Dawn Frost said...

I just love the way this ant looks, he can be used for so many things! I'm making a card saying Oh My you're how old?, lol!

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my, what a sweet card Barb!! Love your ant and those gorgeous papers.

Linda

Kathy W. said...

Great card..love the papers!

Kathy W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute cute cute!!!