Sunday, June 10, 2012

Eureka June Blog Hop - SUMMER

Ah Summer!! 
My personal favorite time of the year!!! 
Welcome to Eureka's June Blog Hop! 
The theme this month is - you guessed it - SUMMER!!
For my card I used the image

She's ready for some fun in the sun with
 her cute little floatie! 

I colored her with colored pencil
 blending with mineral spirits. 

I cut out the floatie and attached
 it with some mounting tape to
 give it some dimension.

The banner is a die cut from 
Sweet and Sassy stamps. 
Alphabet is from Quick Kutz.

Your next stop on this fun hop is :
Enjoy her wonderful creation and the rest of the hop!
Thanks for hopping along with us!
See you next time!





5 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

This is such a cute card! I love the bright happy colors!

Roxie said...

Cute card, nice banners and colors for the sea monster float.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Soo cute Barb!

Sarosa said...

What a cute card ... love the banners!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, your design if fabulous. Love the banner and dimension.