Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Digital release for Clear Dollar Stamps

Hello! 
It's time for Clear Dollar Stamps Digital release!! 
They have a wonderful assortment of new digis this month!!
 I am lucky enough to preview two of the new sets! 
My first card uses the set called Splash.
 Designed by our very own Lisa Lara!

I printed onto colored paper and 
then added color with colored pencils. 
One of my favorite techniques for using digis!

Card number 2 features the set, 
Bless My Bloomers. 
I don't know about you, 
but I am ready to get out there and garden!!


This image was colored with colored pencils.

Thanks for stopping today!
Have a great day!
See you soon!



3 comments:

Cassie said...

Great cards, Barb! I just love those fishies :D

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful cards and love the sentiment on the garden card, gave me a good chuckle!

Lisa Lara said...

I love your two popped up fish Barb. So happy you used my Splash digi. Love how you did the sentiment on top on bottom with Bless My bloomers.