Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tea-rriffic! New digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps

Greetings! I have a Tea rriffic card to share with you today.
I am very pleased with how this card turned out!
I love this new digital tea set from CDS. 
This is from their August 2011 release.

For my card I used the
 tea bag, flower label and the words You are tea-rriffic.


After printing the image - I distressed it using Spun Sugar and Tea dye.
I cut out the flower label and the tea bag to create a dimensional image.
I then used the distress inks Worn lipstick, Spiced Marmalade
 and peeled paint to color the flowers and leaves.
Background paper is from Basic Grey.

Inside of card:



I used the same distress inks using the 
direct to paper technique to add the color.
Thanks for stopping today!
See you next time!

Barb

No comments: