Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just for fun - thank you cards!

Today's post are a couple of cards I made
 for thank you cards for the wonderful RN (Nan)
 who made my grandson's delivery such a special day!

This first card is an older Penny Black 
stamp I have had forever. 
I love pulling out some of my old favorite
 wood mounted stamps and using them again.


I kept the card design very simple to showcase this darling stamp. 
I watercolored the image with Distress inks. I love the vibrant colors
you get with these inks.

My second card - also for Nan, features an older Inky Antics stamp.


This card I made in a smaller size, 3 x 5. 
I did a little paper piecing with the teacup and also 
popped up the front pansies so they popped out. 
I watercolored this image with Distress inks as well.

Here is a recent photo of my little buckaroo!
 He is showing off his new cowboy booties and hat!


Sweet baby! He is 6 days old in this photo! 
He's changed so much already!

Thanks for visiting today!
I hope you will stop by again!
Barb



No comments: