Friday, August 26, 2011

Introducing Carson Colin!

Hi Everyone! Great news!
 I am a grandma! 
Carson Colin was born August 21st at 4:33 am. 
On his mom's birthday no less! What a wonderful gift! 
He weighed in at 7 lbs, 9 oz and was 20 inches long.
 He's perfect and beautiful!
Allow me to share a few of my most favorite pictures of him!

His newborn photo.

I have been practicing my photography skills.
He has been the Best model!


Those adorable feet!




I found this wonderful antique buggy.
 Had some fun taking pictures of him in it.


Experimenting with different color treatments. 
This one is the full color version.


Sepia tone.


Some old suitcases I found at
 the same place I got the buggy.

Here is my beautiful daughter with her little man.




Thanks for visiting today!
 I have a feeling I will be posting about Carson a lot!
See you next time!
Barb


2 comments:

Dawnll said...

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA!!!
How exciting and he is adorable as can be.
Love the staging...so much fun
blessings to you, Dawn ll

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Barb, on being a grandma! Carson is such a little cutie. What a blessing!