Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Special Request

Today's card is one I made
 for a friend's special request.
 She needed a wedding card in green with a little pink 
and a pocket inside for a gift card. 
Well, I love a challenge, so I got my 
creative groove on and here is what I came up with.

I started with a base card cut from 
my Sixxiz XL die that makes a card with a flap.
 Love it when I get to use this die - it's one of my favorites!


I stamped the image (Savvy Stamps) 
 in Slate Gray Versafine ink 
then I colored over the lines with 
a glitter pen to soften it up. 

Here is the inside of the card:

I made the pocket by using
 Nestablities Labels Fifteen in two different sizes. 
I folded the largest label up to make the 
pocket and used the next size down to add a touch of pink.
The words are from Hero Arts.
I added three pearls to complete the look!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Comments are always welcomed and appreciated!
See you soon!
Barb

No comments: