Friday, July 15, 2011

Digital Release day for Clear Dollar Stamps!

Hello and welcome to the 
July 2011 Digital Release for

I was lucky enough to get to use 
this adorable image called Jargon Mix. 
I chose to use the jar of daisies.
 Love this image!

I printed the image onto watercolor paper,
 then I distressed it. I kept it heavy around the
edges so it highlights the jar of flowers.

I used my Nestabilites Labels Fifteen to cut the image out.
I used my watercolor Inktense pencils to color the image.
I then added some Diamond Glaze to 
the jar so it looks like 
it has water in it. 
Background paper is from Bo Bunny.

Inside of the card I used words from the same set.
The Distress inks I used are; Antique Linen, 
Firebrick Red and Vintage Photo.
I just used a fine point black pen to 
make the doodles around the edges.

I finished the bow off with a stick pin
 I have had in my collection for a while.

Really like the twill ribbon - has a 
nice 'country' feel to it!
Thanks for visiting today!

I hope you will head on over to 
Clearly I Stamp to see the rest 
of the Digital release for this month!

See you next time!

Barb



2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Barb I love that image, also the papers and colours a super creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen Howard said...

Love how you colored this image! Very pretty card. Hugs, Karen