Friday, July 1, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #31 Die Cuts

Hello Friends and welcome to the 
July Clearly Inspired Challenge!
 Todays challenge was to use a 
die cut on your card. 
Well, I was all over that!
 I can't remember a card I have made
 lately that I didn't use a die cut on!  
They are my favorite accessory!

For my card I used a cute digital image from
 Clear Dollar Stamps called GiGi Giraffe.

The background paper is from BoBunny. 
I decided to make a baby boy card in
 honor of my soon to be grandson!
The die cuts I used on my card are 
lacey & plain ovals from Nestabilities and 
Tabs and Tags set from Clear Dollar Stamps!

After printing the image onto watercolor paper
 I painted it to match the background paper and ribbon.
I have had these fancy stick pins in my stash forever so I thought
I would add one just for fun.

I hope you will join in the fun at Clear Dollar Stamps
and take the die cut challenge!

We love to see your work!

Thanks for stopping! 
See you next time!
Barb

2 comments:

Kathy D. said...

Is this first grandbaby? It is so soft and sweet. love that paper...bobunny is one of my favorites!

Cassie said...

Congratulations, Barb! I'm so excited for you, and this card is the perfect way to welcome your new grandson! So cute :D