Friday, June 3, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #29 - Distressing

Greetings Bloggers! 
Today's Clearly Inspired Challenge, 
brought to you from Clear Dollar stamps,
 is all about distressing.
 DIstressing os one of my favorite techniques!

For my card today I used the set "We belong Together".

I distressed the circle with Distress inks, 
Antique Linen, Scattered Straw & Tea Dye. 
I then stamped the image in black ink and 
colored with colored pencil. 
After coloring I added more distress ink over the top.
 A little glitter on the french fries 
makes it look like they are salted.
The background paper is from Graphic 45.

Thanks for stopping today!
 I hope you will enter the challenge! 
There are prizes to be won!

See you next time!
Barb

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Great job on this challenge, Barb! That image is one of my favorites :D