Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps June Digital release

Hi there - today is the day for
 Clear Dollar Stamps June digi release! 
I have used the image Daisy for my card today. 

Just for fun I made this card 5 x 7. 
I love the daisy image and wanted to use it in a larger format. 
I distressed the background with antique linen distress ink 
and then watercolored with DerWent Intense pencils. 
Background paper is from October Afternoon.  
The word Daisy is also from this set. 
I used my Nestabilities Labels Seventeen - 
one of my new favorites.
Thanks for stopping today!
I hope you will leave a comment - it's always  nice to hear from you!
See you soon!
 Barb

3 comments:

Kathy D. said...

Love that polka dot background!! I made mine 5 x 7 for the same reason!

thekolbes said...

Gorgeous card
Trish

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely beautiful Barb!!! Love your colors and that fabulous dp! Gorgeous!!

Linda