Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pretty in pink

Hello Friends. 
Today's card features an old stamp 
from a company called Diamonds.
 I was cleaning out some of my older stamps 
for a garage sale when I came across this cutie. 
Nothing like shopping in your own stuff!

I am happy to say I have a new cousin to send this card to!


I stamped the image on black onto watercolor paper. 
I then watercolored the image. 
I love the soft effect watercolor gives. 
The card itself is made from a new 
Sizzix die I bought at Archivers. 
I believe it is an Archivers exclusive die.

The card is made from a piece of My Minds Eye paper. 
The nice thing about double sided paper is
 that the inside of the car is as pretty as the outside!
I added a small panel of plain white paper
 on the inside so I could write a note.

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for 
another great blog hop from Clear Dollar Stamps!

Thanks for stopping today!
Until next time.....
Barb

No comments: